Web Programmer / Web Developer
- Plan and develop different web projects
- Develop new applications and/or deploy new functional modules to existing systems, that will be of maximum impact and benefit to end-users
- Web Site Design/ User Experience Enhancement
- Welcome any creative ideas which could be our next project
- 0-2 year(s) experience. Fresh Graduate will also be considered
- Experience in PHP and database design such as MySQL
- Knowledge of CSS, XHTML, AJAX, CMS or an interest in learning them
- Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices
- Problem solver, passion, hunger, desire for success
- Good Communication Skills
- Always dreamed of working in an energetic, highly skilled and entrepreneurial team
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 5-day week
- Performance Bonus
- Year-end bonus
- Bank Holidays
- Wedding Leaves
- Paternity Leaves(for male staffs)
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your current salary, expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to Ms. Lok at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
We take care of your WordPress site.
Get in touch with us to know what would be best-fit WordPress solutions for you.